Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Areo Mousse

Options
  • 25-06-2015 7:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

I'm a sucker for advertising and I keep seeing these advertised on buses etc but haven't been able to source one.

Has anyone had one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Me too!!! Ads everywhere but not a moussey Aero to be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

i had one in london a few weeks ago
    Nothing special... Its simply a "chunky aero" with a layer of "normal/old style aero" on top... definately a marketing scam!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

had one yesterday, didnt taste any different to the usual aero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

had one yesterday, didnt taste any different to the usual aero!

Where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

AERO MOUSSES HAVE HIT DUBLIN 7! Or possibly Dublin 11, I get confused. They're in the Spar opposite Sweeney's Wine Merchants

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

I found one in my local spar in Donnybrook. Can't say I was too impressed. I'm just a sucker for advertising.

Seen them today in SuperValue Westport; so probably available now in all supervalue stores, they're available in standard size and the large sharing blocks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

These are lovely, like a creamier Aero, a feel a new addiction coming on! :o

Advertisement