Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian electrical work experience.

Options
  • 25-06-2015 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I was wondering does anyone know if work experience obtained as an electrician in Canada prior to writing and obtaining the Red Seal Cert., qualify as legit work experience in the trade, regarding an application to express entry whether it be CEC, FST or FSW?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hi guys,
    I was wondering does anyone know if work experience obtained as an electrician in Canada prior to writing and obtaining the Red Seal Cert., qualify as legit work experience in the trade, regarding an application to express entry whether it be CEC, FST or FSW?

Cheers.

Yes, it does.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Lorne Malvo

el diablo wrote: »
    Yes, it does.

Hi EL Diablo,

Are you sure about this?

I have heard of applicants getting their application cancelled under FSW because they 'misrepresented' themselves in a similar fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hi EL Diablo,

Are you sure about this?

I have heard of applicants getting their application cancelled under FSW because they 'misrepresented' themselves in a similar fashion.

It did for me but that was a couple of years back. Maybe you should call their helpline or ask that question on the Irish and Applying for Canadian PR (CEC FSW PNP). Someone there would definitely know.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement