Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question regarding cheque lodgement

Options
  • 25-06-2015 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi
    I lodged an ulster bank cheque into my account Tuesday and today it's still not cleared.I can see the balance in my account but i can't withdraw as of yet.Can you tell me when this should be available to use?
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

callumsdad wrote: »
    Hi
    I lodged an ulster bank cheque into my account Tuesday and today it's still not cleared.I can see the balance in my account but i can't withdraw as of yet.Can you tell me when this should be available to use?
    Thank you
    Hi callumsdad, 

Thanks for you post.

Cheques will reflect in your balance once lodged to your account, but can take 3 - 5 working days to clear. 

If you cheque was lodged on Tuesday, it may be next Tuesday before the funds are cleared and available for use.

I hope this helps, 

Janette

Advertisement