Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Equestrian Centre - Shows

• 25-06-2015 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has been at any of the shows held at Wexford Equestrian Centre, particularly ones with showing classes. If so, can anyone give me experience of it - are the classes on grass or in arenas? Is there much space to warm up, etc?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Just thought I'd give some feedback on the recent show here. It was very well organised with a lovely atmosphere and a lovely show arena for the ridden horses, and a huge warm up arena for both jumping and showing horses. I didn't see much of the performance jumping, but it seemed to be well supported and the course looked lovely as we drove in and it was nice that the jumping wasn't right next door to the show ring, and as far as I can remember the mare and foal class(es) were in the indoor, which meant they didn't have to be around the ridden horses.

Obviously the day was made much better by the fact that I came home with a red rosette :D

Advertisement