Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer clubs carlow town

Options
  • 25-06-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi Ive done a few coaching badges and Im thinking of getting some soccer coaching experience for one weeknight and weekends, probably with younger age groups not adults to start, could anyone recommend a good progressive club in the town that I would get good experience? Im not familiar with the soccer scene in Carlow. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

St Pats of Graiguecullen

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

St Pats Boys in Graiguecullen....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

I am a coach with Vale Wanderers in Leighlinbridge, a club going in the right direction. Always looking for coaches and other volunteers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 crispy007

Hi Ive done a few coaching badges and Im thinking of getting some soccer coaching experience for one weeknight and weekends, probably with younger age groups not adults to start, could anyone recommend a good progressive club in the town that I would get good experience? Im not familiar with the soccer scene in Carlow. Thanks

what level coach are you?

if your looking for a club in town st.pats probably has the best facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jed and Dave

thanks lads, I suppose I was looking for a team in and around carlow town, have to say really like the look of vale wanderers website WMJ especially the code of conduct bits but thats a 16 mile round trip for me-doable WMJ ill pm you.
    I have Kickstart 1&2 4v4 7v7 strenght and conditioning, senior intro and child protection course done so next up would be youth cert. Thanks drove past st.pats boys looks good and new oak play in anfield!!?? is there anyone else in the town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

Hanover Harps

• Registered Users Posts: 10 frank149

Hi,
    Not sure if this is wright place ,i have a question.
    What night do Soccer Clubs in Carlow Town train ,where and are all on Same night.
    I have a 12 year old Boy who wants to play soccer.
    Any and all help would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jed and Dave

Hi Frank
    id say they all play different nights theres a good few u13 clubs in or around carlow town @ u13 level.
    st pats
    hannover
    burrin celtic
    new oak

check the under 13 league on the carlow juv soccer website...im not allowed post the link!

im with hanover u12 must say im enjoying it so far,we played out in vale they have a nice set up, baegnalstown and we played st. fiaccs last week and so are the kids and the parents i think enjoy it the most :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

I have a friend involved in Burrin Celtic in Ballon. Good up and coming club with a great community spirit.
    Great set of players to work with at all ages. Let me know if you are interested and I can pass his number on by PM.

Advertisement