Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy S5 Shutting Down

Options
  • 25-06-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi There, First time posting to Boards but this is really wrecking my head. Yesterday for the first time my Samsung Galaxy S5 turned itself off while locked. When I tried to turn it back on it wouldnt work but when I plugged my charger in it showed charging and then it would allow me to turn it back on. I have had full battery each time this has happened but its happened around 20 times now since yesterday morning. Can anyone shed light on this for me?
    I dont know if this is related or not but I have had to do 2 factory resets on my phone for the last 2 updates because each time ive updated the phone says unfortunately Android. has stopped and wont let me do anything so thats the reason for the resets.

If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Comments

Advertisement