Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Up Shopping in US

Options
  • 23-06-2015 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I've been asked by my sister in law do I want anything back from the states when they come home. What would you get?? I want to know what people think I should get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

nursemar88 wrote: »
    I've been asked by my sister in law do I want anything back from the states when they come home. What would you get?? I want to know what people think I should get?

I love CoverGirl mascaras and Elf makeup brushes. I clearly have cheap tastes!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

8 hour cream can be got for half nothing in the States nursemar, could be a bargain if you like it. I've bought it in Century 21, think I paid 8 dollars but that was 3 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

PennyWren wrote:
    I love CoverGirl mascaras and Elf makeup brushes. I clearly have cheap tastes!

Elf's powder brush (studio line) is my favourite brush by far for applying foundation. So, so soft and only cost like £4 or something. Got an email the other day to say that the elf UK site will be back up and running in the next while, so think I'll have to get a backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

nursemar88 wrote: »

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. Super black, easy to use and doesn't budge. Wish I'd bought more than 1 when I was over there last year

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Posts split from thread.

• Advertisement

The mascaras and blushes in Drew Barrymore's Flower range are fantastic for the price. I haven't tried anything else, but they're so reasonable it might be worth a punt.

http://flowerbeauty.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Tarte makeup is definitely something that would be on my wishlist :) And possibly some Too Faced due to the price difference between here and the US

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

bscm wrote: »
    Tarte makeup is definitely something that would be on my wishlist :) And possibly some Too Faced due to the price difference between here and the US

If you like Too Faced, have a look at the Debenhams sale - a bronzer is coming up as only 25c dearer in Debenhams right now than it would be in Sephora (because the dollar is much stronger than usual against the euro at the moment)

Advertisement