Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loxone miniserver , will it work for me !!

Options
  • 25-06-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

So I have my new build first fixed , looking to automate most of down stairs lights , I have wired all lighting circuits as normal , but have ran a second switch wire to every light point form my plant room , all my out side lights are ran back here too , along with multi core cable to switch locations near front and rear doors ,
    Looking in to the controll at the moment , would a loxone miniserver work for me , i will have a old ipad recessed into a wall in the main living room , wil I be able to dim and controll on off , all through a app ? , and be able to controll with iPhone any where in house , house is fully wired for network too , thank you

Advertisement