Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband not stable

Options
  • 25-06-2015 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

My eircom broadband was up and down again today. Its costing me 50e a month. My parents Eircom was also down last weekend, not sure if there is maintenance or something going on. 

I've been testing a 3 mobile sim for last few days and its working good for 20e a month.

Can Eircom do anything to improve quality\price.... 

thanks
    Liam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

My eircom broadband was up and down again today. Its costing me 50e a month. My parents Eircom was also down last weekend, not sure if there is maintenance or something going on. 

I've been testing a 3 mobile sim for last few days and its working good for 20e a month.

Can Eircom do anything to improve quality\price.... 

thanks
    Liam
    Hi limericklep

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 limericklep

Ok PM with details sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ok PM with details sent
    Hi limericklep

Thanks for sending on your details,

I have looked in to you account and while the account is already subscribed to the maximum speeds/package available there is a room for a cheaper cost due to the account no longer being in contract, If you would like to explore this please contact our loyalty team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement