Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Dublin October 24th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Saipanne wrote: »
    Who on earth would buy a ticket to this event just because McGregor is there?

I really hope he isn't there...

The fanboys will, that's for sure.

You know, the ones that don't know the difference between a kimura and a heel hook. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

This thread :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

martyos121 wrote: »
    The fanboys will, that's for sure.

You know, the ones that don't know the difference between a kimura and a heel hook. :pac:

I think I know what one of those are... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Jesus lads, only 3 fights have been announced. Give it a chance. There's also probably about as much chance of me fighting on the card as there is of Ais being co-main.

3 fights announced, probably 9 to go. I doubt they will put all 7 Irish fighters (Gunnar and Parke included, McGregor not included for obvious reasons) on the card, but say they go with 5 or 6 and we get the below as an example. I also don't think they'll have brought Cub Swanson and Clay Guida over to Europe for Glasgow for the fan events without strongly considering them for this card.

How about:

Duffy v Poirier
    Nelson v Thompson
    Swanson v Guida
    Holohan v Smolka
    Daly v Rawlings
    Pendred v Breese
    Amirkhani v Bektic
    Whiteford v Siver
    Ray v Parke
    Askham v Jotko
    Pesta v Omielanczuk
    Seery v S.Pettis

Look, it wouldn't be a fantastic card by any means but it'll still be a great night with an amazing atmosphere. Fair enough if the card is completed and it still looks similar to it does now, but I'm not sure how the card can be written off already when there's still 9 fights to be announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

CatFromHue wrote: »
    As big a name as McGregor when he played Dublin?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Regardless, Duffy is not a "big name", even if your definition of "big name" was the loosest possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭OverUnderP4P

jcd5971 wrote: »
    You did imagine them... They never happened

Meh I just confused Swanson and Poirier, I acknowledged my mistake and apologised for tarnishing Poiriers good name...... What more do you want from me. :-)

I want you to get down on your knees and beg for forgiveness AT LEAST !!

i know only 3 fights have been announced but if the main event is 2 mid tier names then the rest of the card is hardly gonna be stacked with big names.

But hey how many times has this happened over the years and it actually turns out to be a ****ing great card.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Regardless, Duffy is not a "big name", even if your definition of "big name" was the loosest possible!

I was trying to compare where McGregor in the rankings/name stakes was before his fight in Dublin to where Duffy is now.

I was trying to compare where McGregor in the rankings/name stakes was before his fight in Dublin to where Duffy is now.

Yeah, but that's beside the point. Someone said Duffy is a "big name". He simply is not. He's had 2 UFC fights. One of them was on Fight Pass prelims and the other took place on a Fight Night card where there were 6 names on the poster and his wasn't one of them.

He's a talented guy and i'm looking forward to the fight. But he's not a "big name" by any stretch of the imagination!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Well I'm going to get my full compliment of fight club tickets anyway, and if I decide to not go I will offer them to the ppl on boards at cost, and if I've any left I'll flog em to the McGregor " why are the lying on the ground boo boo" brigade for as much as I can.... Although I'll probably end up going regardless anyway :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Paully D wrote: »
    Jesus lads, only 3 fights have been announced. Give it a chance. There's also probably about as much chance of me fighting on the card as there is of Ais being co-main.

3 fights announced, probably 9 to go. I doubt they will put all 7 Irish fighters (Gunnar and Parke included, McGregor not included for obvious reasons) on the card, but say they go with 5 or 6 and we get the below as an example. I also don't think they'll have brought Cub Swanson and Clay Guida over to Europe for Glasgow for the fan events without strongly considering them for this card.

How about:

Duffy v Poirier
    Nelson v Thompson
    Swanson v Guida
    Holohan v Smolka
    Daly v Rawlings
    Pendred v Breese
    Amirkhani v Bektic
    Whiteford v Siver
    Ray v Parke
    Askham v Jotko
    Pesta v Omielanczuk
    Seery v S.Pettis

Look, it wouldn't be a fantastic card by any means but it'll still be a great night with an amazing atmosphere. Fair enough if the card is completed and it still looks similar to it does now, but I'm not sure how the card can be written off already when there's still 9 fights to be announced.

I thanked your post but I still don't see a way Gunni/Wonderboy co-mains for Duffy/Poirier... native Irish or not I just think that fight would have to get automatic higher billing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Conor was ranked at 12th/13th going into the Brandao fight.
    Duffy is unranked atm. If he beats Porrier he cracks the top 15 imo.

Endless comparing Duffy to McGregor is going nowhere though.
    He's 2-0 with 2 first round finishes. He's spent less than 5 minutes total in the Octagon, and he's headlining an event on home soil. Let him have his day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Maybe. Maybe not.

He absolutely is. There's huge buzz around Duffy, not just in Ireland but on all the MMA media and forums. He's not Shogun, granted. But there's not too many MMA fans that haven't heard of him. In terms of Irish MMA, he's a huge name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Tiger Mcilroy

He absolutely is. There's huge buzz around Duffy, not just in Ireland but on all the MMA media and forums. He's not Shogun, granted. But there's not too many MMA fans that haven't heard of him. In terms of Irish MMA, he's a huge name.

Im not buying this, there is no way a huge buzz around him at all..cmon now its all good to support irish fighters but lets be realistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

There is a buzz about him and it will only get bigger.

He has looked great in his two UFC fights. Dana White is impressed with him, personally I think he has all the tools to make a run at the title. The Poirier fight is a good fight. If he gets through him easily enough he could get a title shot with a couple more wins.

Conor, Paddy and Joe are the three best Irish fighters right now.

There is a buzz about him and it will only get bigger.

He has looked great in his two UFC fights. Dana White is impressed with him, personally I think he has all the tools to make a run at the title. The Poirier fight is a good fight. If he gets through him easily enough he could get a title shot with a couple more wins.

Conor, Paddy and Joe are the three best Irish fighters right now.

No way will he get a shot after 2 more fights. I know Conor did but Joe definitely wont. LW is stacked. If he beat Porier he would need at least 4 more wins i think as there is a big Q for the next shot.
    If he wins he should be tested against a top 10, like Tony Ferguson then Micheal Johnson or Barboza. Then its top 5 material. Khabib , Cerrone and Pettis.
    Personally i think he gets beat by all the guys i named.
    And there is still the likes of Ben henderson and Eddie Alvarez.

Ben henderson would maul him i think .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Henderson isnt at LW anymore. Him and Cowboy would be unreal

akelly02 wrote: »
    Henderson isnt at LW anymore. Him and Cowboy would be unreal

He is!!!

Just took a fight at Welter. Hes fighting Michael Johnston next at LW

He is!!!

Sorry he was suppose to fight him. Cant see him moving up permanent. There is some monster WW

No way will he get a shot after 2 more fights. I know Conor did but Joe definitely wont. LW is stacked. If he beat Porier he would need at least 4 more wins i think as there is a big Q for the next shot.
    If he wins he should be tested against a top 10, like Tony Ferguson then Micheal Johnson or Barboza. Then its top 5 material. Khabib , Cerrone and Pettis.

You have pretty much proved my point. If he beats Porier well.

1. Against a top 10 if he wins
    2. Against a top 5 if he wins
    3. Possible title shot.

Its definitely a possibility he gets a title shot with two more wins if he finishes them or fights well.

3. Possible title shot.

Its definitely a possibility he gets a title shot with two more wins if he finishes them or fights well.

IF he beats Porier he will have to fight at least 2 10-5 ranked guys, and then 2 5-1 ranked at the very least i think anyway.

No way is he gonna say fight Tony Ferguson after Porier then get a number1 contender fight.
    Not happeneing! We will have to wait and see

• Advertisement

3. Possible title shot.

The difference here is they wanted to fast-track Conor to success because he moves the needle. They have no reason to fast-track Duffy, sure he's an exciting fighter but he's not half as charismatic as Conor and won't create as much buzz as him. It will take him at least 4 fights before they'd even thinking of giving him a title shot.

martyos121 wrote: »
    The difference here is they wanted to fast-track Conor to success because he moves the needle. They have no reason to fast-track Duffy, sure he's an exciting fighter but he's not half as charismatic as Conor and won't create as much buzz as him. It will take him at least 4 fights before they'd even thinking of giving him a title shot.

Exactly as i said.

You're talking sh*te!

He's a prospect. He has 2 UFC fights and both of them have been on Fight Pass. His next fight will be on Fight Pass and he's been nowhere near a PPV. He's not ranked. He hasn't fought anyone of note.

There's a slight buzz, sure. But he's FAR from a "big name". Big names are those who have achieved something, have been in noteworthy fights, have been around a long time......... he's not a "Big Name".

You're talking sh*te!

Aren't you the eloquent one.

Both his fights weren't on Fight Pass, his second fight was on Fox Sports 1. And he hasn't fought anyone of note? I'll leave that one with you.

You don't have to be at the tail end of your career to have a bit of name value. Look at the amount of buzz around McGregor and Thatch when they headlined cards in their third fight. Your issue seems to be with the definition of "big name" but you're not winning me around to your point of view with swearing and exclamation marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

He is!!!

He's not, Michael Johnson is fighting Dariush this weekend. Bendo wants to fight on the Seoul card at WW.

Both his fights weren't on Fight Pass, his second fight was on Fox Sports 1. And he hasn't fought anyone of note? I'll leave that one with you.

You don't have to be at the tail end of your career to have a bit of name value. Look at the amount of buzz around McGregor and Thatch when they headlined cards in their third fight. Your issue seems to be with the definition of "big name" but you're not winning me around to your point of view with swearing and exclamation marks.

Fox sports 1 is fight pass though... It's the main card. As for mcgregor I wouldn't compare the two mcgregor is a firebrand and transcends the sport to a degree,
    I'd say Duffy could be closer to say gsp in attitude a skilled athlete but a gentleman and a bit reserved, and therefore a longer Road to title shot

There should've been a question mark at the end of that sentence.
    Both his fights weren't on Fight Pass, his second fight was on Fox Sports 1.

I still don't see how one single Fox Sports 1 fight makes him a big name.
    And he hasn't fought anyone of note? I'll leave that one with you.

Closest he's come is fighting a 4-1 Conor McGregor in a hall in Cork. he's never fought a world ranked fighter.

I don't have to win anyone around. You said he was a big name. It's up to you to prove that he is, not me to prove that he isn't.

The best you've come up with is that there's a "buzz". Or "in terms of Irish MMA".

By your logic I could say that Christy Fagan is a big name in football because "in terms of Irish football" he's known as being the top scorer in the Airtricity League last year.

I still don't see how one single Fox Sports 1 fight makes him a big name.

It doesn't, no more than fighting on Fightpass excludes him for being a big name like you suggested. CroCop and Joanna Jędrzejczyk headlined the two most recent FightPass cards.
    I don't have to win anyone around. You said he was a big name. It's up to you to prove that he is, not me to prove that he isn't.

Again, your definition of big name is the central issue here. Is he a recognisable name among MMA fans? Absolutely. Is he a recognisable name among people who just dip in and out of the sport? Probably not.

The fact that he's headlining this card against a fighter like Poirier should tell you how big a name he is. They could have headlined with Bisping, even wheeled Crocop out again. The fact that they invest so much in market research and are willing to build a card around him should tell you all you need to know about his name value.

It doesn't, no more than fighting on Fightpass excludes him for being a big name like you suggested. CroCop and Joanna Jędrzejczyk headlined the two most recent FightPass cards.

Again, your definition of big name is the central issue here. Is he a recognisable name among MMA fans? Absolutely. Is he a recognisable name among people who just dip in and out of the sport? Probably not.

The fact that he's headlining this card against a fighter like Poirier should tell you how big a name he is. They could have headlined with Bisping, even wheeled Crocop out again. The fact that they invest so much in market research and are willing to build a card around him should tell you all you need to know about his name value.

To be fair I don't really care either way about this big name Duffy argument, but it's obvious enough he's headlining coz.he's Irish not coz he's a big name( whether he is or not). And holohan is not a headliner yet, Pendred is coming of a few bad fights and a loss, seery lost
    Redser is probably going to get cut, and daly I'm surprised she hasn't been cut months ago.
    And even tho he's great gunni is Icelandic however much we try to claim him.
    So coupled with 2 good wins, and the whole last man to beat.. Spiel

• Advertisement

daly I'm surprised she hasn't been cut months ago.

Daly is 1-1 in the UFC. Why would they cut her?

Daly is 1-1 in the UFC. Why would they cut her?

I dunno she lacks confidence or something but she never looks like she's cut out for top level mma, yeah she did reasonably well with cage warriors but was cut from bellator, lost her only invicta fight, and in ufc looks outclassed, in the tuf house she beat magana who has shown how poor she is since, lost to penne who is good to be fair, she then beat Alex chambers again an average enough fighter, and then was dominated by Randa markos

It's just my opinion it's not Gospel but I think she is outclassed at this level I just don't rate her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Daly is a fighter who will get in there and mix it up. She's never in a dull fight, always pushes forward and tries to put on exciting fights. She might not be the best technically but if your entertaining people Dana will keep you about.

brinty wrote: »
    Daly is a fighter who will get in there and mix it up. She's never in a dull fight, always pushes forward and tries to put on exciting fights. She might not be the best technically but if your entertaining people Dana will keep you about.

Nobody would be happier than me if she shut me up and went on a run of competitive exciting fights, I just don't see it is all, always want to see fellow Irish do well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I dunno she lacks confidence or something but she never looks like she's cut out for top level mma, yeah she did reasonably well with cage warriors but was cut from bellator, lost her only invicta fight, and in ufc looks outclassed, in the tuf house she beat magana who has shown how poor she is since, lost to penne who is good to be fair, she then beat Alex chambers again an average enough fighter, and then was dominated by Randa markos

It's just my opinion it's not Gospel but I think she is outclassed at this level I just don't rate her.

Ais won't be cut IMO even if she loses her Dublin fight.

There's a shallow pool of fighters in that division and aside from Joanna who is a step ahead and Gadelha, I genuinely think anyone ranked can beat anyone else in that division on any given day. Plenty of examples from that series of TUF when the higher seeds fell. Heck, hypothetically if she wins in Dublin against say a Rawlings/Clark type and and then wins her next fight against a Calderwood/Torres type she'd be in contention for a title shot! Easier said than done of course but she's probably 2 losses away yet from being cut for me and 2 wins from title talk, so somewhat stuck in the middle for now.

With regards to the perceived lack of confidence, I know she suffered from some issues outside of the cage which may impact that. Obviously we'd all be delighted if she's winning, there's not many more fighters that I'd root for ahead of her, on the couple of occasions I have spoken to her she was a really lovely woman. Fingers crossed she can put on a show in Dublin and get a top 10 opponent next.

Paully D wrote: »
    Ais won't be cut IMO even if she loses her Dublin fight.

There's a shallow pool of fighters in that division and aside from Joanna who is a step ahead and Gadelha, I genuinely think anyone ranked can beat anyone else in that division on any given day. Plenty of examples from that series of TUF when the higher seeds fell. Heck, hypothetically if she wins in Dublin against say a Rawlings/Clark type and and then wins her next fight against a Calderwood/Torres type she'd be in contention for a title shot! Easier said than done of course but she's probably 2 losses away yet from being cut for me and 2 wins from title talk, so somewhat stuck in the middle for now.

With regards to the perceived lack of confidence, I know she suffered from some issues outside of the cage which may impact that. Obviously we'd all be delighted if she's winning, there's not many more fighters that I'd root for ahead of her, on the couple of occasions I have spoken to her she was a really lovely woman. Fingers crossed she can put on a show in Dublin and get a top 10 opponent next.

Hopefully your right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

... in ufc looks outclassed, in the tuf house she beat magana who has shown how poor she is since, lost to penne who is good to be fair, she then beat Alex chambers again an average enough fighter, and then was dominated by Randa markos

I understand what you are saying. She's beaten poorer fighters, and lost to the better fighters. Suggests she's a mid-tier fighter in the division. There's nothing immediately wrong with that. You'd can't really cut everyone who isn't top 10 tbf.

Where would you rank her?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 madeofbraille

Hopefully whoever she's been matched with will be worth the slot. Rawlings could get this shot after pulling out of Glasgow, Angela Hill was keen to step in for the Jojo fight so she could have been approached too. Could be matched with another European like Tina Lahdemaki purely due to logistics.

Regardless, I don't think Daly has that attraction of the Irish fans that the UFC want her to have and although she won't be dropped, they'll do her no favours in this fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

So Australia are getting a title match with Robbie Lawlor back in action so soon after 189 against Condit at UFC193. Why are they so deserving f a match up like that? Is it simply down to the fact the 3 arena is too small for them to generate much money at the gate that they don't put on any big fights over here? Tyrone Woodley set to fight Hendricks too. That would have been an amazing main card for us. I'd have to imagine if McGregor beats Aldo and he gets his title defense over here in a stadium like Dana has said we will get a much better card to fill it?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

So Australia are getting a title match with Robbie Lawlor back in action so soon after 189 against Condit at UFC193. Why are they so deserving f a match up like that? Is it simply down to the fact the 3 arena is too small for them to generate much money at the gate that they don't put on any big fights over here? Tyrone Woodley set to fight Hendricks too. That would have been an amazing main card for us. I'd have to imagine if McGregor beats Aldo and he gets his title defense over here in a stadium like Dana has said we will get a much better card to fill it?

I'd have major doubts McGregor will get his title defence here. I'd fancy him to headline UFC 200 in July if he wins despite what Dana says.
    Could be a right few years before we get a stadium card imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

You've kind of answered your own question

Australia has several larger indoor venues which can be used to hold a full crad.

If Conor beats Aldo, we get a stadium event next summer (Aviva or Croker) with a full numbered card. I'd reckon we might even get two title fights for it, and lots of big big names.

Conor doesn't beat Aldo we'll get another BAMMA/Cage warriors card late 2016

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Australian stadium show at an optimum time for American PPV's vs The 3Arena at a time that wouldn't sell any PPV's. It isn't even a contest. We won't get a numbered card unless the fight happens way later than usual like 5AM, which just isn't going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Australia has several larger indoor venues which can be used to hold a full crad.

If Conor beats Aldo, we get a stadium event next summer (Aviva or Croker) with a full numbered card. I'd reckon we might even get two title fights for it, and lots of big big names.

They (Australia) also have numerous mid to large size open aired stadiums between the cricket grounds and AFL and Rugby stadiums and it will be summer over there then too so no issues with weather like we'd be faced with. Still though, kinda feels like we get a bit of a bum deal.
    Davei141 wrote: »
    Australian stadium show at an optimum time for American PPV's vs The 3Arena at a time that wouldn't sell any PPV's. It isn't even a contest. We won't get a numbered card unless the fight happens way later than usual like 5AM, which just isn't going to happen.

This is something i guess i never took into consideration really, makes a lot of sense though. They are not going to invest in a massive card they can't recoup on through PPV numbers and you're right there will never be a 5am show over here. However i do think if they put a massive card on with McGregor and another title fight they would do well at the gate with people coming from all over Europe which would soften the blow plus i still think there would be enough interest to generate decent PPV numbers in the states too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

UFC 200, live from Croke Park, one can dream...

Our only hope for a stadium show here is a UFC on FOX card. There is zero chance of us getting a PPV event, but the FOX cards are usually excellent and often accommodate title fights. What they will lose in PPV revenue they will make up for in ad revenue. Of course we'd all prefer a numbered card, but this would be a fair compromise IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I was reading down this post waiting for a punch line...

I'll say it now, go ahead and bookmark it.

We will never get a UFC stadium show in Ireland. It's just too much of a hassle for the UFC. No money to be made, need to put lots of big name highly paid fighters on the card. Logistical nightmare, curfew restrictions etc.

Dana has said it will happen? Dana said last year that loads of fighters wanted on the next card and a year later we get a card headlined by rank#14 vs unranked.

Dana said last year that loads of fighters wanted on the next card and a year later we get a card headlined by rank#14 vs unranked.

I think a load of fighters want to be on a card with Conor on it. As they will benefit from the viewer he bring in.

Logistically and financially it doesn't make sense to bring a load of American or Brazilian fighters over to a small gate show if they have plenty of fighters under contract much closer to the event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I think a load of fighters want to be on a card with Conor on it. As they will benefit from the viewer he bring in.

Logistically and financially it doesn't make sense to bring a load of American or Brazilian fighters over to a small gate show if they have plenty of fighters under contract much closer to the event.
    I don't doubt that many would want to be on the Dublin card, but the UFC have no intention of doing it for financial reasons. That doesn't stop Dana from spouting about it to lead us all to believe that big names are coming.

Just like it doesn't make financial sense to do a stadium show here, but Dana will spout about it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 madeofbraille

It just goes around in circles on here when it comes to understanding line ups.

I don't think it's wrong to think of ourselves as inferior but you have to be realistic in how the Dublin card is being perceived within the UFC. It's just an expansion show and to be honest I don't know how much expanding the UFC needs to do over here.

Maybe they think we're genuinely cretinous but we can't be worth that much of an investment to hit the same country 3 years running...and that's why I don't think the stadium show will happen.

It has no need to happen unless a belt is on the line and a title fight cannot make money for the UFC if it's in Ireland. Stockholm was something special having their Fight Night at 2am in the morning to suit the US, be we couldn't keep our **** together to do it in Fibbers never mind Croke or 3Arena.

Even if this event didn't sell out (I know, I know) the message it would send to the UFC wouldn't be, "Ireland deserves better fighters" but rather "the Irish bubble is burst, where next?"

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Parke vs Madadi just confirmed there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

jjdonegal wrote: »
    Parke vs Madadi just confirmed there too.

That is a great fight. It's Madadi's first fight back since going to prison for armed robbery :pac:.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement