Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Dublin October 24th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

€50-175 (excluding VIP prices)

Got 125 last time out and were great but will prob try 75 this time out due to tickets been on sale before payday

€125/€150 is my limit as well. Just out of interest, where did your €125 ticket seat you, if you dont mind me asking? Did you take any pictures from your seat?

IMG_3975.jpg

Out of curiosity, what price range tickets will people be going for?

Personally I will be looking for 2 x €150 tix again

Same question as above to WrongWay? Where were you seated last time and do you have any pics from your seat that you wouldn't mind sharing to give an idea?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Macheetah

John_D80 wrote: »
    €125/€150 is my limit as well. Just out of interest, where did your €125 ticket seat you, if you dont mind me asking? Did you take any pictures from your seat?

I got the €125 ticket last year, its towards the back of the yellow section. Its a good seat i think because you're in the middle of the crowd and still have a good view of the octagon, if you are too far forward the atmosphere may not be quite as good, imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

OK guys sorry to beat a dead horse even further but aib have ****ed up my current account with a transfer basically was a cheque lodgement for new job but they ballsed it up.
    All good they say sorted money in my account by Thursday.

Now o have three priority ticket access for the presale Wednesday my question is can I get the tickets using my code on Thursday as in use access code a day late. Sorry if this is a bit scattered but I'm at panic station as I have to get tickets for 4 people...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mmapk

Treated ourselves and purchased 2 Ultimate packages at 645 each. get in FRONT ROW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

This was 125 euro tickets

(1) Premium VIP Octagon side Front Row Seat
    Designated VIP Entrance to 3Arena, with early access to the venue
    Exclusive ‘Inside the Octagon’ Tour with UFC Guest Fighter & Championship Belt
    Access to an exclusive Hospitality Area in the arena with open bar and food
    Meet & Greet with UFC Guest Fighters; Photo Opportunity with Championship Belt
    (1) Official limited edition UFC FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN Event Poster
    (1) Official Limited Edition UFC FIGHT NIGHT DUBLIN collectors ticket
    (1) Official Event Program
    (1) Set of limited edition prints
    FC VIP Experience Badge and lanyard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

jcd5971 wrote: »
    OK guys sorry to beat a dead horse even further but aib have ****ed up my current account with a transfer basically was a cheque lodgement for new job but they ballsed it up.
    All good they say sorted money in my account by Thursday.

Now o have three priority ticket access for the presale Wednesday my question is can I get the tickets using my code on Thursday as in use access code a day late. Sorry if this is a bit scattered but I'm at panic station as I have to get tickets for 4 people...

depends if there is any left, probably all the lower priced will have gone by that stage

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    This was 125 euro tickets

Awesome, thanks for that.

• Advertisement

Guys
    Apologies i didn't post the the link, If you want to purchase Ultimate VIP packages or Hotel and ticket packages, Tailor Events have them on sale right now.

https://tickets.tailorevents.se/p/ufc-dublin?REFID=CF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

mmapk wrote: »
    Guys
    Apologies i didn't post the the link, If you want to purchase Ultimate VIP packages or Hotel and ticket packages, Tailor Events have them on sale right now.

Isn't that the website that scammed a few people last year? Hotels were fine but were denied access to 3Arena?

Not at all, they are the official travel and experience partner of the UFC. You must have seen their logo in the Octagon.
    We went last year, the hospitality was in the Hotel opposite the o2, had a great time drinking with forest griffin.

Guys

Why not just buy the ultimate experience from ticketbastard when it goes on sale

Well, Taylor have never charged a booking fee and also you get front row seats.
    I suppose i could have waited and purchased the 2nd row for more money from Ticketbastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

My 125 tickets were the very back row of section C

Tbh JoeyJJ's pic is a better indication of distance to cage but here's some pics I took from me seat

360405.png

• Advertisement

Tbh JoeyJJ's pic is a better indication of distance to cage but here's some pics I took from me seat

Thanks for that. Great view even from the last row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

€125 seats look perfect. I'll go for those. Hoping to get 3.

Thanks for uploading the pictures lads.

360405.png

I'm wondering what sort of telescope you were using for those pics. Clearly zoomed in I know, but your pics look better than mine and I was front P1.

SvqXn7g.jpg

I'm wondering what sort of telescope you were using for those pics. Clearly zoomed in I know, but your pics look better than mine and I was front P1.

Ha twas why I said JoeyJJ's pic from similar 125 seats are more of an indication :D they were taken with a Panasonic Lumix I have for about 4 years now daycent camera.

They were grand seats though and would like again but finances mean I'll be sure to go for 75 option this time around. Like most I guess watch cage from seat if goes to ground check out screen then you can get distracted by screen and switch off then think oh yeah what am I doing looking at this for they are fighting right in front of me!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Not at all, they are the official travel and experience partner of the UFC. You must have seen their logo in the Octagon.
    They are a travel agent based out of Stockholm. They aren't an official partner for the UFC. The official VIP tickets are sold from the UFC website.

I have a vague memory of some sy being burned my something like that in the past. No idea if it was them though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Mondzz

Fight club purchased, looking forward to the sale on Wednesday now.

Proabably going to go for the 125 tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Anyone want a pre sales code for this? I bought fight club for Vegas. Ive no idea how to get the code so someone will need to explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RhysLK

Anyone want a pre sales code for this? I bought fight club for Vegas. Ive no idea how to get the code so someone will need to explain.

I'd definitely take the code if you're sure you don't want it, I think they send the code out the day that the presale tickets become available which is Tuesday I believe.

RhysLK wrote: »
    I'd definitely take the code if you're sure you don't want it, I think they send the code out the day that the presale tickets become available which is Tuesday I believe.

Nope its already there he needs to log into account its on the right side of screen in upcoming events top of pile at mo at mo of course

• Registered Users Posts: 36 madeofbraille

Axwell wrote: »
    :confused: Seery fought on the 189 card..it was a PPV, the other events were fight nights. He was on fight pass because he was in the prelims but its a big difference to get on a proper PPV card than a fight night. Fighting in Sweden, Dublin and London doesnt even come close to getting on the Las Vegas card for him.

Like I said to the other guy read the context of what we were talking about.

If you have fight pass you can watch any early prelim on PPV fights and obviously Fight Night events.

Most people who payed $50 to watch the McGregor card did not pay a Fight Pass membership to see the early prelims so sure Seery's name was on a big card but no one beyond a Fight Pass membership tuned in to watch him live, which is the exact same scenario as watching him on a Fight Night card.

Understand, I was clarifying with the guy when he said he was on a PPV card, he wasn't actually part of the PPV price.

I don't dispute being on a title card isn't a step up but it was up to the individual to have a fight pass membership and to tune in and watch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RhysLK

The Sun plus UFC presale tickets only entitle you to buy 2 tickets which is pretty terrible, just a little update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Sending the code now.

The Sun plus UFC presale tickets only entitle you to buy 2 tickets which is pretty terrible, just a little update

Not if you only need 2 tickets it's not

The FC limit of 6, is IMO ridiculously high, any tout with 4 cards can order 24 tickets, should be reduced to 4 max, possibly even 2 per membership

scudzilla wrote: »
    Not if you only need 2 tickets it's not

The FC limit of 6, is IMO ridiculously high, any tout with 4 cards can order 24 tickets, should be reduced to 4 max, possibly even 2 per membership

If a tout has 4 cards he can still only get to 6 on FC presale. It's 6 per membership, not 6 per transaction.

Mellor wrote: »
    If a tout has 4 cards he can still only get to 6 on FC presale. It's 6 per membership, not 6 per transaction.

i should have added, tout also buys 4 memberships, at what, $75 a pop, works out at $12.50 a ticket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭razor12345

If still available I would love this

Cheers

Ray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Anyone know how many tickets you can get on the 3 presale? Can't find an answer anywhere. Looking for 3 myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

If the Sun+ is only 2 I'd imagine 3 Presale will be the same.

Got my Sun+ pre-sale code yesterday

maximoose wrote: »

Got my Sun+ pre-sale code yesterday

Same here. Greeted with absolute scepticism though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Just a heads up for anybody buying tickets to avoid getting scammed.
    Always buy them using a Credit card.
    If the company goes belly up, you don't get what you paid for or you get scammed, the Credit Card company has to refund you.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

Anyone know how many tickets you can get on the 3 presale? Can't find an answer anywhere. Looking for 3 myself.

I believe you can buy 4 at 12pm on the Wednesday

Limits are on TM.ie
    It doesn't specifically list 3, but it's the same times as Sun+
    Ticket limits
    General Onsale & Newsletter Presale = 8
    Fight Club Presale = 6
    Sun+ Presale = 2
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004F15AEF6517A

Also, 3/Sun presale is 2 hours after fight club presale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Anybody have a spare Fight Club presale code? Probably a long shot but I'm only looking to buy 1 ticket.

Would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PMF13

Anyone sat in the 'cheap' seats before? I'm guessing there isn't much difference between a €50 ticket and a €100 in terms of view?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

PMF13 wrote: »
    Anyone sat in the 'cheap' seats before? I'm guessing there isn't much difference between a €50 ticket and a €100 in terms of view?

€50 seat I was up in the roof literally so will be going or the €100 this time with the hope of begin down a bit nearer

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PMF13

Cheers.
    If there is a €75 option I'll probably go for that. Tight budget!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

Someone actually asked me this on twitter and then deleted it before I could reply. I spoke to 3, the 3arena and to ticketmaster, Nobody knows but they are claiming it depends on how the fight club presale goes, which sounds odd. Still waiting to hear back from the UFC and 3 are also going to try and get back to me if they find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frguru

If anyone has a spare FIght Club Code any chance you'd PM it my way???

Only looking to grab 3 seats but dont want to wait for the 3presale if possible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Only need a code for two tickets if anyone has it spare

Anyone have an idea what ticketmasters fee's are like? Seen 10% somewhere but surely that's too much. Looking at getting the 150 tickets so that would be 165 a pop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 danielforde97

Does anyone know how to request the code for the 3 Pre-sale or know how you go about getting the tickets if you are a 3 customer?
    Also, if anyone is feeling generous and is not using their fight club code, I would appreciate if you PM'd me with it

Mondzz wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea what ticketmasters fee's are like? Seen 10% somewhere but surely that's too much. Looking at getting the 150 tickets so that would be 165 a pop.

It is something like that but I believe 6.10 is the maximum that can be charged, so expect to pay 6.10 on the ticket(s) regardless what tier you going for.

Does anyone know how to request the code for the 3 Pre-sale or know how you go about getting the tickets if you are a 3 customer?
    Also, if anyone is feeling generous and is not using their fight club code, I would appreciate if you PM'd me with it

Download the 3plus app register etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

I think you need to sign up for 3plus, 3 music. Check the three website

It is something like that but I believe 6.10 is the maximum that can be charged, so expect to pay 6.10 on the ticket(s) regardless what tier you going for.

Ahh that's not too bad then, cheers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement