Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Dublin October 24th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Quick question can 3 people use 1 code? Say 3 of us log in to guarantee 3 tickets at 125 euro for us. Or can only one person use the code at a time? Just joined the fight club for this and don't know how it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Had it in my head that the FC presale was tomorrow. Good thing I hadn't got around to booking the morning off work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Had it in my head that the FC presale was tomorrow. Good thing I hadn't got around to booking the morning off work!

I'm only in a new job and it's in an insurance company so I'm fairly busy, going to be taking my lunch early for the 3 presale at 12 and hope there's still tickets left!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

ASOT wrote: »
    I'm only in a new job and it's in an insurance company so I'm fairly busy, going to be taking my lunch early for the 3 presale at 12 and hope there's still tickets left!
    Right so I spent an hour and a half on the phone today asking about the 3 presale. Ticketmaster said they don't know and it's nothing to do with them.
    3 arena said they have no idea.
    3 customer service went off to confer and just got back to me now, they are adamant that it's 1 ticket per code for the 3 presale. It will only entitle you to buy 1 single ticket. I tried explaining that it must be at least 2 because 1 made no sense, but they said they were very sure. The limit also changes for each gig/event.

For the record, I don't really believe them, but all I can do is report what I found out, might be worth contacting 3 to ask/complain. Hope it works out for everyone, I'll update here and twitter if I find out more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

My mate got this back from three on twitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I have the fight club pass where to I get my code for the presale?

Edit: I see its on the main page when I log in.

but1er wrote: »
    My mate got this back from three on twitter

I'm talking to them on twitter now but it seems they are guessing. 1 just can't be true though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Lc201395

Anyone have any info on prices or what prices get you what kind of ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

do they put limits on the amount off tickets that can be sold at pre sale eg: 4,000??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

Lc201395 wrote: »
    Anyone have any info on prices or what prices get you what kind of ticket?

Ticket Prices (Does not include fees):
    P1 = €175
    P2 = €150
    P3 = €125
    P4 = €100
    P5 = €75
    P6 = €50

• Advertisement

Finally I spoke to someone competent at 3 and they have confirmed the limit for the 3 presale will be 4 tickets.

Just noticed there only seems to be 10 fights on the card so far, usually i'd expect at least 12. Wondering if any early losers from the TUF show might be added after their episode airs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

There's still room for one good fight to either headline the prelims or go on the main card, they could be working on it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

There's a good chance Ireland will be in a Semi Final of the Rugby World Cup the weekend of the 24th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

Just noticed there only seems to be 10 fights on the card so far, usually i'd expect at least 12. Wondering if any early losers from the TUF show might be added after their episode airs

I was thinking the same. They could possibly give Artem Lobov the same treatment as they gave Pendred and give him a spot on the Dublin show rather than the TUF Finale. The timelines don't really add up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

CatFromHue wrote: »
    There's a good chance Ireland will be in a Semi Final of the Rugby World Cup the weekend of the 24th!

Good Cian Healy and the likes won't be taking up ticket allocations :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

There should be good deals on Tricolours around then too!

nerves are kicking in now for this, hoping one of you good souls have two tickets spare on the fight club!! * praying*

nerves are kicking in now for this, hoping one of you good souls have two tickets spare on the fight club!! * praying*

I have my three presale code I only need two tickets dave.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    I have my three presale code I only need two tickets dave.

id be shocked if three and the sun get more then 2 to 300 tickets each.

id be shocked if three and the sun get more then 2 to 300 tickets each.

It's a last resort anyway, think kavo cousin bought a fight club membership il find out how many tickets he's getting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mel123

I only joined the sun today to try get the bf tickets, should they have emailed me about pre sale or was i too late joining?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

mel123 wrote: »
    I only joined the sun today to try get the bf tickets, should they have emailed me about pre sale or was i too late joining?

If you only joined today you won't get a presale code from The Sun.

Maybe try get a 3 Presale code from someone you know.

Anyone heading the ufc thing behind the Jervis? Prizes and meet ufc fighters ( Daly parke paddy)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

Anyone heading the ufc thing behind the Jervis? Prizes and meet ufc fighters ( Daly parke paddy)

Whats this? Do you have a link or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

xtal191 wrote: »
    Whats this? Do you have a link or anything?

https://twitter.com/ufceurope/status/638685235832483840

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

Anyone here heading on their own?

I work in temple bar so might walk by at least on lunch, doesn't seem to specify a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RayMers

Anyone willing to share their fight club code?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hopefully buying with Fight Club will be as smooth as it was for Glasgow. I was in and out in 2 minutes there. Hoping for 3 €125's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 RhysLK

The fightclub presale will still have loads of tickets to buy from at around 5 o clock tomorrow right?
    In other words does the fightclub have a limited allocation of tickets so I will still be able to buy 4 tickets at 5pm tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 DATABOY

Also looking for a fight club code. My membership expired and I can't really afford to renew so any help is much appreciated. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Dave 101

RhysLK wrote: »
    The fightclub presale will still have loads of tickets to buy from at around 5 o clock tomorrow right?
    In other words does the fightclub have a limited allocation of tickets so I will still be able to buy 4 tickets at 5pm tomorrow?

unlikely to get 4 together at that time i reckon, why wait till 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭saladtime

Just about to sign up to Fight Club. Its $75 plus $13.50 shipping for the tshirt!

Doubt anyone knows of a coupon code? Ta

CatFromHue wrote: »
    There should be good deals on Tricolours around then too!

Balls to the tricolour, it's the Donegal flag I'll be packing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭AndrewTheCat

Any spare fight club codes

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Tried to purchase fight club codes there, payment went through but I noticed too late that the screen auto corrected my email address to a wrong one. Trying to email and tweet them cause I cant afford to pay for it again. Not holding my breath

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Can everyone hold off buying tickets tomorrow until I can get mine. Thanks :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

ps3man wrote: »
    Tried to purchase fight club codes there, payment went through but I noticed too late that the screen auto corrected my email address to a wrong one. Trying to email and tweet them cause I cant afford to pay for it again. Not holding my breath

Try and log in with the "incorrect" email as your username. You should still get the code. And then can maybe change your email

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Laim

If anyone would like to message me a spare fight club code , it would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

Laim wrote: »
    If anyone would like to message me a spare fight club code , it would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

me too just need too tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 23 DATABOY

Only need 1 ticket. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm buying my full allocation of 6 tickets, have 3 mates definite and a few thinking about it.

If I have any spares I'll shift them here for face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 gixer1000

Ill PM anyone who wants the code at 10am......... once I get my tickets :).........

Should have I got my code by now or does it come at 10 am?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

FrostyJack wrote: »

Fight Club? Log on via the Fight Club website, click pre-sale and it's there in the yellow box.

FrostyJack wrote: »

You should have it, wait, is it fightclub code or the sun code?

Paully D wrote: »
    Fight Club? Log on via the Fight Club website, click pre-sale and it's there in the yellow box.

Ah good man. Would have looked a fool at 10am. Thanks.

gixer1000 wrote: »
    You should have it, wait, is it fightclub code or the sun code?

Fightpass.

• Advertisement

Yep, as Paully said, in the yellow box

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement