If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE RIGHT 22" to 26" LED TV?

Options
  • 25-06-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, 

Because I had a good experience dealing with richer sounds through boards and ordering a 55" Samsung LED 3 years ago I have decided to return!

I'm looking for a TV between the sizes of 20"- 26" with as slim a profile as possible to mount within a sliding wardrobe, id prefer if the connections were accessible to the side of the set and not the rear.

I require certain Specs as well due to limited space/ power plug availability i cannot be dealing with set top boxes or any other sort peripheral for the TV in short it has to be tidy.

Specs needed: 

1. Some sort of smart functionality specifically video streaming apps ie Netflix

2. WiFi

3. Terrestrial tuner built in

4. Free Sat tuner built in (this is a tricky one i cant seem to find one for this size TV and i cant afford the space for a stop box and extra remote!)

5. Side usb connection

i believe the Samsung UE22H5600 is ideal however i cannot find out for definite whether it has a Free Sat tuner built in, I am open to any brands. 

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

SlinkyDog wrote: »
    Hi, 

Because I had a good experience dealing with richer sounds through boards and ordering a 55" Samsung LED 3 years ago I have decided to return!

I'm looking for a TV between the sizes of 20"- 26" with as slim a profile as possible to mount within a sliding wardrobe, id prefer if the connections were accessible to the side of the set and not the rear.

I require certain Specs as well due to limited space/ power plug availability i cannot be dealing with set top boxes or any other sort peripheral for the TV in short it has to be tidy.

Specs needed: 

1. Some sort of smart functionality specifically video streaming apps ie Netflix

2. WiFi

3. Terrestrial tuner built in

4. Free Sat tuner built in (this is a tricky one i cant seem to find one for this size TV and i cant afford the space for a stop box and extra remote!)

5. Side usb connection

i believe the Samsung UE22H5600 is ideal however i cannot find out for definite whether it has a Free Sat tuner built in, I am open to any brands. 

Thanks in advance
    Hi Slinkydog, thanks for the post.

Unfortunately I don't see any screens of that size with freesat built in, the smallest seems to be a 40" for that.
    The 22H5600 is a smart tv, but most of the connections are on the rear, although the USB is on the side
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200542-ue22h5600.aspx?swapstore=1
    we do have this in stock ready to ship at £187/€274

The other screen worth looking at is the panasonic TX24cs500b - also a smart tv with most connections on the back, but again the USB on the side although again not a freesat set - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201255-viera-tx24cs500b.aspx - £249 / €369.99

Again we would have this in stock ready to ship

Have a look at the above, and of you have any other queries, or something else cathces your eye, drop me a post/PM and I'll get back to you

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.