Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard Courses

Options
  • 26-06-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was recently made redundant from my job of 15 years. I am considering doing a Springboard course. Seeking some information on Springboard courses and which are the best courses to take.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

You need to narrow it down a bit. What area were you in? Are you looking for more of the same or a total change? What interests you? Do you already have a degree/masters/PhD? Where would you like to do your course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 M2109

M2109 wrote: »
    I was recently made redundant from my job of 15 years. I am considering doing a Springboard course. Seeking some information on Springboard courses and which are the best courses to take.

I have a degree in marketing. All of my working life to date has being in sales.. I am considering going on my own as it is something I have always wanted to do. I have researched a few ideas I had. I have chosen one which was ahead of the other ideas that I researched. On springboard courses I have looked at a few. The one that stands out for me so far is the UCD springboard course. I am putting it out there to see if there are any other courses that I haven't come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭MRTULES

+1 for the innovation academy (UCD)
    There is also what seems to be a replica of this course provided by trinity. I would suggest either of these as great options.

Advertisement