Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

softphone for iOS

Options
  • 26-06-2015 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi,
    Is there a voip softphone for iOS that I can configure with goldfish so I can get a notification of incoming calls?

I can't seem to get incoming call alerts when the app is in the background and the iPhone screen turned off. Is there some configuration tweaking I need to do for this in some known to work app?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

breathn wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is there a voip softphone for iOS that I can configure with goldfish so I can get a notification of incoming calls?

I can't seem to get incoming call alerts when the app is in the background and the iPhone screen turned off. Is there some configuration tweaking I need to do for this in some known to work app?

I use Acrobits Softphone with Blueface and works grand, I see they also have Goldfish as a provider to select, you will only need ID and Password to use them.

Advertisement