Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 - No Service

• 26-06-2015 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi!

I've had the No Service written on the top left corner of the screen of my 2 week old iPhone 6 for 3 days now and I'm getting a bit worried....

I'm with 3. I've tried turning off and on multiple times, and restoring it to my iCloud Backup to no avail. I put the Sim into my old iPhone 5 and it worked immediately with full service.

Does this mean I have to go to the Apple Store and get a replacement? :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Try resetting network settings. It also could be a dodgy sim, so if you know anyone with an iPhone 6, ask if you can try their SIM card.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Popliteus wrote: »
    Hi!

I've had the No Service written on the top left corner of the screen of my 2 week old iPhone 6 for 3 days now and I'm getting a bit worried....

I'm with 3. I've tried turning off and on multiple times, and restoring it to my iCloud Backup to no avail. I put the Sim into my old iPhone 5 and it worked immediately with full service.

Does this mean I have to go to the Apple Store and get a replacement? :/

You could try asking in the Three forum here: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

Advertisement