Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good doctor in Limerick

• 26-06-2015 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Looking for recommendations on a good doctor for males in Limerick. Rang my own doc there to get an appointment to get blood tests done and have to wait 2 weeks. Bit of a joke really.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The Doctor surgery in Dooradoyle is very good, I go to Dr JP Donoghue, (Munster Doc) and there is another doc there, called Cahill I think who my father goes to, recommends him very highly

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭oakley2097

I go to Dr Cahill too and couldn't recommend him highly enough

You willing to travel to Adare? Dr Joan Curtin is my GP there. Can't recommend her enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭xxtippchickxx

Matthew Kiely in annocotty is very good as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Mc Love wrote: »
    The Doctor surgery in Dooradoyle is very good, I go to Dr JP Donoghue, (Munster Doc)

Another vote for JP here. He's a gentleman. One of the few doctors out there who will actually sit down and take the time to LISTEN to you instead of just rushing you out the door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement