Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying credit card bill with cash at BoI branch atm?

Options
  • 26-06-2015 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

This is something I haven't tried as I normally pay cash into my BoI current account and then use banking 365online to transfer money to pay off my BoI Mastercard credit card.

So firstly can I do this and secondly are their any charges if I do. If I pay cash into my current account there is a charge for that and another for using internet banking so paying cash directly into my credit card would cut out two charges each month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

my3cents wrote: »
    This is something I haven't tried as I normally pay cash into my BoI current account and then use banking 365online to transfer money to pay off my BoI Mastercard credit card.

So firstly can I do this and secondly are their any charges if I do. If I pay cash into my current account there is a charge for that and another for using internet banking so paying cash directly into my credit card would cut out two charges each month.
    Hi my3cents,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

Yes it is possible to pay your Credit Card by lodging cash to it using a Lodgement ATM in branch. We will credit cash payments to your credit card made in our branches to your account on the same day and becomes part of your available credit the day after. There is no charge for making a payment to your credit card using a Lodgement ATM. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement