Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill

Options
  • 26-06-2015 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Why am I still getting bills out even after I got payg meter in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi kevin_lad,

Certain PAYG customers (gas, customers in receipt of the Free Electricity Allowance - FEA) still receive a bill, but it just functions as a statement - there is no requirement to pay it in full by a certain date etc. PAYG top-up is still all that is required to pay.

The purpose of the bill/statement is just to provide a breakdown of transactions to the customer.

If your PAYG meter was installed recently, it would just be your final bill for usage up to the point of having the PAYG meter installed.

We can check your account specifically if you private message us stating that you are the Electric Ireland account-holder, your account number, name and address in full, and the telephone number we would have for you.

We will assist ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kevin_lad

No this is a bill I cleared that account done to just owing 36 euro now I owe 156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again kevin_lad,

If you are a PAYG gas customer or have FEA, you would receive the bill, which functions as a statement.

We can check your account anyway though, we have received your private message and will respond ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement