Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre paid credit cards

Options
  • 26-06-2015 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭

I'm looking for a prepaid credit card or are they any good?

I was looking at renting a car but they wanted a few documents which I didn't have like a utility bill but they're in my housemate's names. But they seem to be let you away with the documents if you have a credit card.

I was onto the bank to order a credit card but i dont have the required minimum salary.

So im looking for a prepaid credit card. Would a car rental company take these? Am i missing something? There is a deposit of €250 and around €70 for the weekend. So if i load the card with €350, would a car rental accept a pre paid credit card?

Or I am looking for any credit card without the minimum income.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MagicBusDriver1

Those are prepaid debit cards rather than credit cards. I doubt they would work for car hire. Ask the car hire branch if they take debit cards or prepaid cards.

Advertisement