Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI Coupler

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Techpart, Limerick. 061 603974.
    Guy called Joe. Have dealt with them before and they would post out for €6.00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Techpart, Limerick. 061 603974.
    Guy called Joe. Have dealt with them before and they would post out for €6.00.

Thanks very much but unfortunately I need it in cork for tomorow night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

I don't know if they would have it, but it might be worth looking in O'Callaghans on Oliver Plunket St.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

MrMac84 wrote: »
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/hdmi-to-hdmi-coupler-n57ht

Does any one know anywhere that stocks these? Maplin in Blackpool have them but want 22euros for it. Surely I'll get it cheaper somewhere else

That's some exchange rate... £1.32 in the UK and €22 here? Are you sure you quoted the right item code?

Anyway, you should find one of these in B&Q: SmartWaresHDMI Coupler

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Got a 3 input HDMI switcher in Tesco Douglas for a fiver before, would be worth a look to see if they still have them.

• Advertisement

Knasher wrote: »
    I don't know if they would have it, but it might be worth looking in O'Callaghans on Oliver Plunket St.

Will do

That's some exchange rate... £1.32 in the UK and €22 here? Are you sure you quoted the right item code?

Anyway, you should find one of these in B&Q: SmartWaresHDMI Coupler

Well that's what the lad on the phone said. I asked him are you sure as well and he said yes! I'll chance B&Q too so

TheChizler wrote: »
    Got a 3 input HDMI switcher in Tesco Douglas for a fiver before, would be worth a look to see if they still have them.

Just thinking I have one of those actually! That might do the trick if the join point is near a power point! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Just thinking I have one of those actually! That might do the trick if the join point is near a power point! Thanks
    The one I got was actually powered via one of the HDMI ports, but chances are you'll have a power outlet nearby!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

another option that should work..
    go to your original link, select the product online, add it to your basket and select "pick up from store", then select the cork store, you'll have to scroll through 36 pages of stores and Cork. You'll get an emailed order confirmation stating that the price is £1.32 or whatever...bring it to the store and they should honour it....it's worth a shot if you are close by

• Advertisement

go to your original link, select the product online, add it to your basket and select "pick up from store", then select the cork store, you'll have to scroll through 36 pages of stores and Cork. You'll get an emailed order confirmation stating that the price is £1.32 or whatever...bring it to the store and they should honour it....it's worth a shot if you are close by

I didn't know you could do that. That sounds good I'll try that on the desktop after. I'm open too all suggestions still tho guys

Looks like it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

How about just getting a longer lead? Not a "monster" cable, just a standard 1.4 version lead. Got a 10 meter long cable in North Dublin for a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Looks like it worked

out of curiosity - did it work in the end?

out of curiosity - did it work in the end?

Perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,032 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Perfectly

Did you question why you were being quoted €22?

Did you question why you were being quoted €22?

I did and they stated that it was an error it cost me €2:50 in store after reserving online

Advertisement