Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Maintenance Fee Business Accounts

Options
  • 26-06-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there a certain minimum account balance for business accounts that avoid the account maintenance fee?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

sudanfirm wrote: »
    Is there a certain minimum account balance for business accounts that avoid the account maintenance fee?
    Hi sudanfirm,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

See here for information on charges for Bank of Ireland Business accounts:

http://bit.ly/1RFIBEN

Page 12 of this brochure will give you information on how to minimise your business fees and charges.

Thanks again,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sudanfirm

My question was very specific and is not addressed in the bulletin you linked. Le try try again.

BOI is charging my business account an Account Maintenance Fee regardless of my account activity such as checks and other transactions in the account. Is there any minimum account balance I can keep in the account that avoids the Account Maintenance Fee? BOI has this for personal accounts.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sudanfirm, 

We are sorry to hear that you feel that your original query was not addressed specifically. 

While our personal accounts offer free quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of E3000 in the account throughout the full fee quarter, the quarterly maintenance fee will still apply. 

While this fee is unavoidable on every account, the link provided in our previous post will give you tips on how to reduce your banking transaction fees on a Business account. 

We hope this helps clarify your query. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sudanfirm

Hi sudanfirm, 

We are sorry to hear that you feel that your original query was not addressed specifically. 

While our personal accounts offer free quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of E3000 in the account throughout the full fee quarter, the quarterly maintenance fee will still apply. 

While this fee is unavoidable on every account, the link provided in our previous post will give you tips on how to reduce your banking transaction fees on a Business account. 

We hope this helps clarify your query. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    I wish the answer was different, but thanks for clearing that up.

Advertisement