Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Transfer to CU

Options
  • 26-06-2015 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer funds from my online banking to my Credit Union account?

I have the BIC/IBAN for my CU A/C

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Is the BIC/IBAN for your CU account specifically, or for your CUs current account - either way you should be able to make the transfer, and make sure you put in your CU account number as the reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Spocker wrote: »
    Is the BIC/IBAN for your CU account specifically, or for your CUs current account - either way you should be able to make the transfer, and make sure you put in your CU account number as the reference.

I think it's specifically for my account but I can always put my a/c number as the reference too just to be sure.

Advertisement