Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An post Dublin 4 depot location?

Options
  • 26-06-2015 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

134jXe5.png

Does anyone know the exact address of this An Post depot in Dublin 4 or some contact details for it / working hours? I looked everywhere and this seems to be some top secret post facility in Dublin.

Help me find my parcel, please?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭BohToffee

I believe it's on shelbourne road on the ballsbridge side of the aviva...

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

I just went with the re-delivery service. Hopefully this time they will get through my companies reception or perhaps I will just wait for them outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

it's in Shelbourne House on the Shelbourne Road. The Malaysian embassy is also in there, if see the Malaysian flag then An Post is under it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

It opens at either 7:15 or 7:30am, I've picked up a few things from it before work in the past. Closes at regular office time, 5 or 5:30pm.

Advertisement