Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking away from credit card application - are there any consequences

Options
  • 26-06-2015 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Are there any consequences from walking away from cc application with one bank and sending application to another?

I've applied for my first Irish credit card with Ulster and it they are just not being reasonable.
    Don't want to get into too much detail, I just don't really want to deal with their cc department anymore.

It's been couple of months since I've applied 8/ and right now its still stuck on them wanting some other piece of paper from me which I don't really have. I am thinking about walking to some other bank but I wonder if there are any consequences from doing so. Could opened cc application affect me in any way in future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The account is not open. There is now impact. However, I would be prepared to be asked for the same information from other financial institutes.

Advertisement