Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Internet providers

Options
  • 27-06-2015 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm moving to drogheda and need to sort out Internet in the next few days.

We were going to use UPC but they don't provide to our area

Can you let me know which service providers work well in
    Drogheda? There will be 4 of us in the house with heavy Internet use so we need a reliable provider.

The area we are moving to is arch road, the marshes.

Also, there is currently no landline in the house but if needs be we can get it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,965 ✭✭✭furiousox

Thread on Drogheda BB here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055947155

I'm with vodafone fibre, getting speeds of about 45mb for about 50 quid a month.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Im with Eircom, again 45mbps on average. What do you mean by heavy usage? You might be better off investing in a better router. The routers that they give you are very basic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I'm with vodafone fibre, getting 30Mb average. My line can't support more than 40Mb.
    Had a very slow service before upgrading to fibre (<1Mb) this year,, so make sure you're fibre-enabled.

Advertisement