Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FitBit Charge or Charge HR - any deals

Options
  • 27-06-2015 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

As the title says looking for good value on FitBit Charge or Charge HR. Brick'n'Mortar or UK based sites. Argos seems to be the best at the moment but want to beat that price. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭blabley

Got two from Harvey Norman's a week or so ago at 145 each for the Hr as needed to check fitting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I'm not sure what your looking for but I bought my husband a band like a fit bit.it was €100 but I got it reduced to €25
    He didn't want it he has some other gadget that does whatnrhenband does so I'll sell it on if it's what you want.opened and out back in the box that's it .
    It's a sonysmart band it works on android only so not a iPhone
    http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-swr10/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

cathy01 wrote: »
    I'll sell it on if it's what you want.opened and out back in the box that's it .
    Thanks - I am specifically looking for the FitBit. HarveyNor and Argos have them on reduced prices (like a lot of UK retailers now) - I just want to see if I can get better than them.

Advertisement