Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell.ie Voucher Code?

Options
  • 27-06-2015 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any dell.ie voucher codes about to purchase a new computer in the next few days :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭homingbird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

seems they are already expired thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

Call them. Have the spec of the machine you want, priced up. Tell them you can't apply your VIP code due to site problems, ask them to email you a quote with discount applied.... see what happens

thanks will try that

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

See if this works:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,519 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

evostik wrote: »
    See if this works:

It says I must fill in a form to get the discount....

TheDriver wrote: »
    It says I must fill in a form to get the discount....

yeah doesnt seem to work for me either, i phoned um earlier to get a quote hopefully I can get the 10% discount that way.

though if ya find out how to apply the 15% one let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,519 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Evostik-is every public servant entitled to that discount??

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Offer seems to link to: http://www.dell.com/learn/ie/en/ieepp1/campaigns/dell-vip-home-page-ie

No idea who is entitled to the offers to be honest. I came across it via google. I just registered and got the discount.

https://publicsector.groupscheme.com/

There seems to be quite a few similar sites - apple, inmo, cwu, etc. if you just google "groupscheme"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Code doesnt seem to wrk any more. I did chat with Dell and he said VIP club and 15% off was discontinued since February

• Advertisement
Advertisement