Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

text dialler in panel

Options
  • 27-06-2015 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hkc1070 when installed alarm guy appeared to program dialer with 3 numbers to ring, which it does \ don't know make model of dialer its a basic text 3 numbers question! If I want to remove one of the numbers \ can it be done via rkp or do I need to open panel remove dialer and update as required on it?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It would really depend on what make of dialler it is. If it's a HKC one then yes it would be programmed via the keypad. You would also need engineer access.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

I think its just a basic dialer not hkc thks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Does it have its own keyboard?
    Can you post a picture of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

KoolKid wrote: »
    Does it have its own keyboard?
    Can you post a picture of it.

It's in panel I will have to open it up during the week .... Will take pic then ta

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

It's in panel I will have to open it up during the week .... Will take pic then ta

If its in the panel its hopefully a DTV as this does voice calls on the 10/70.

• Advertisement
Advertisement