Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer software that creates audio dubs of audio file into different langauges

Options
  • 27-06-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

is there any software that can convert an English audio file into an audio file of a different langauge thus creating a dubbed version in a different language?
    also are there any reliable speech to text programs?
    I ask as i want to make a homemade 2 hour documentary and so i want to create a subtitles track and options for different audio tracks for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

is there any software that can convert an English audio file into an audio file of a different langauge thus creating a dubbed version in a different language?
    also are there any reliable speech to text programs?
    I ask as i want to make a homemade 2 hour documentary and so i want to create a subtitles track and options for different audio tracks for it.

The first request is not something feasible by a computer program. You'll want to hire a translator and record the audio tracks individually.

Speech to text programs are getting better but still not perfect so if suggest getting a free one and then reviewing it yourself afterwards

Advertisement