Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimond Bike

Options
  • 27-06-2015 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭

I saw this bike at Eagleman a few weeks ago - I was standing next to one of the bike architects as he was chatting with a pro who was riding on a Dimond bike. Any thoughts, anyone??

http://rustersports.com/dimond/about-the-dimond/

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

No idea if they are any good, they look utterly vile, and for that alone, I wouldnt want one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

Have to agree with Oryx, aerodynamics etc aside they look horrible, as does the new Ventum.

Meant to be fast and comfortable but by God are they ugly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Based on recent perforomances the dimond seem to be the real deal.

Looks wise I think they are awful. The ventum though I love

Ok so the ventum website sucks. Had to go on their facebook to see an actual bike. And omg its like the volvo of tt bikes. Side on its like a suitcase on wheels. Awful!

I may be a bit traditional at heart!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Saw one at ironman 70.3 Staffordshire I think... I liked it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

I hate Ventum design but for some reason Dimond looks nice :) Does anybody know what would be the price range for those two?

I checked the site. Somewhere over $12k for the top spec dimond

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Frameset is around $6000 so an expensive bike. Have read that bikes like this, Dimond, Falco and Ventum can't be used on a turbo. Might be useful if anyone was thinking of buying one.

Advertisement