Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo design

• 27-06-2015 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for where I can get a logo made for cheap enough?
    I have a design idea in my head and have looked at some logo creation sites, but you can't edit those to get what I want. I can only use one image so it doesn't give me what I want.
    I'm looking to set up independently in my profession as I can't find work, so I can't afford to be paying 100's for a logo right now.
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Could always try edit the image yourself with photoshop or paint.net if one of the sites has something close to what you want or someone on fiverr but neither of those are really great options unless you happen to be a decent designer and can do it yourself.

Getting the right logo is pretty important so you really want to get it done as professionally as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Ben1994

Here is a very good one i find to make a simple logo, i know you have an idea but its worth a look. http://www.hipsterlogogenerator.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

Have you tried fiverr.com ?

I've used it a few times (although not for logos) and always been happy with the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Chr15

Thank you. I've heard of fiverr before so I'll give that a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 NorthDublin1

I wouldn't opt for a cheap logo design, you might as well spend a bit of money and get one done professionally.

• Advertisement
Advertisement