Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long day at the office...

Options
  • 27-06-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

In a four piece cover band at the minute and managing the bookings side of things, everything is going great and we are packed out for the summer (Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's). Mainly crossing between Wedding's and Pub's/Club's. On holiday's for 2 weeks so getting a bit of well needed rest!

Spent Yesterday on the road calling into different pub's & club's and today sending out emails, phone calls etc.. to new venues and to get the book full for the coming year. I wanted to put it up on here to get a bit of feedback on new venue's around Ireland.

Any suggestions are great and will serve not only to me but other musicians on here too :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

You first :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Dozyart wrote: »
    You first :D

Here's some of the venue's we are currently playing between the end of July and August :

The Barrelstore - Carrick On Shannon
    Cosy Joes - Westport
    The Kenyon - Nenagh
    Keary's - Loughrea
    Castle Late Night Venue - Westport

The rest are either private functions or local gigs in our home town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭joinme

Here's some of the venue's we are currently playing between the end of July and August :

The Barrelstore - Carrick On Shannon
    Cosy Joes - Westport
    The Kenyon - Nenagh
    Keary's - Loughrea
    Castle Late Night Venue - Westport

The rest are either private functions or local gigs in our home town :)

Thanks. be great if you could also signify if the venues also caters for originals?
    Here are a few that cater, and pay, for originals:

Boyles of Slane - Slane
    Cobblestone Joes - Limerick
    Monroes - Galway
    McCarthys - Dingle

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

joinme wrote: »
    Thanks. be great if you could also signify if the venues also caters for originals?
    Here are a few that cater, and pay, for originals:

Boyles of Slane - Slane
    Cobblestone Joes - Limerick
    Monroes - Galway
    McCarthys - Dingle

Nice one joinme, fair play! We are a cover band but I'm sure most of the above mentioned would cater for Original bands. Apart from maybe Castle Late Night :)

I've been trying to get a hold of someone in Monroes in Galway, any idea on who to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭joinme

Nice one joinme, fair play! We are a cover band but I'm sure most of the above mentioned would cater for Original bands. Apart from maybe Castle Late Night :)

I've been trying to get a hold of someone in Monroes in Galway, any idea on who to go to?

PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement