Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest transport from EU?

Options
  • 27-06-2015 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    The package in question is with goods for business purpose and might be around 30kg.
    What is the cheapest transport / posting option that you would recommend for it from another EU country mainland (Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria etc.) to Ireland. Thank you.
    (I exclude the usual couriers DHL, UPS etc. - they are fast but very expensive for this purpose).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'd love to find this out too, particularly from andalucia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

The lowest rates will nearly always be found in the country of shipment, rather than the destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

pedronomix wrote: »
    The lowest rates will nearly always be found in the country of shipment, rather than the destination.

Yeah, spanish business' are particularly tricky to deal with. Hard enough issues with my producer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

duploelabs wrote: »
    Yeah, spanish business' are particularly tricky to deal with. Hard enough issues with my producer

a different problem!!

Advertisement