Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aghmore V Ballinrobe Mayo.

• 27-06-2015 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,873 ✭✭✭✭

First time in this Forum (I think). Anyone know the result of above? It could make or peoples peoples night.
    Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Ballinrobe club were streaming this live tonight, bit of a first down these parts. Aghamore won 1-15 to 1-08, took me less than 60 secs to find it online. C'mon man the internet isnt that scary

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I expect this will be the last post on this thread! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Yop, I love it when you are wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,873 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    Me too.
    Believe me, we tried. A lot of singing time was lost while we were searching. Nothing was updated at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

^
    Me too.
    Believe me, we tried. A lot of singing time was lost while we were searching. Nothing was updated at the time.

Ok, sorry i wanst trying to be a smart ass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭savannahkat

Ok, sorry i wanst trying to be a smart ass

admit it , yes you were;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Question answered. Think we'll leave it there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement