Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Griffeen Glen Grove Area and Secondary Schools

• 27-06-2015 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    We are planning to buy a house in Griffeen Glen Grove as our family is growing. I never lived in Lucan so don't have any idea about the area. Few things I am interested in knowing about the area and also looking for schools (primary and secondary both).

- How is the area with respect to security, anti-social behavior and safety
    - Good primary/secondary schools nearby and reviews if possible
    - Commute time from lucan to city as I work near George's Street.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I've the same commute. I cycle so about 40 minutes in the morning. The bus takes 50 minutes. Area is fine, I've lived there for 15 years, no anti social activity as I'm aware. Had an attempt to steak my car once when I forgot to lock it but also cane in really drunk one night leaving the front door open all night and nothing happened.

There had been huge growth in school places in the last few years. Where people used to have to practically book their unborn children into schools now my sil was able to have a choice of primary schools.

I'm an outsider but have absolutely no plans on moving.

Advertisement