Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving To Bundoran

Options
  • 28-06-2015 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all

I am looking to move to bundoran. I know its a nice tourist area but whats it like to live there? How is the fishing, hiking ect? Is fiber there yet?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Not sure what it's like to live there, but it does have eFibre rolled out. You might need to ensure wherever you'll be living won't be too far away from an eFibre cabinet...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,626 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'm only guessing as I don't live there, but I would say it's very much a summer and weekends kind of place. Been there a few times in this period and always seemed very busy. But like most seaside towns I am sure it can get quiet during the autumn and winter months.

Btw, had my stag there and had a great night out.

If you like country and western music Irish style, you'll be spoiled!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

johnc77 wrote: »
    Hi all

I am looking to move to bundoran. I know its a nice tourist area but whats it like to live there? How is the fishing, hiking ect? Is fiber there yet?

Thanks
    It appears that you are no stranger to the place

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement