Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavors of Fingal - TODAY

Options
  • 28-06-2015 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Anyone looking for something to do today the flavors of fingal in Newbridge park, donabate is on today. I was there yesterday and I really enjoyed it and the kids had a ball. I think this is the best flavors show yet much better than last year. The only thing I didnt like was the show is open till 6pm but some food stalls in the tent started closing up at 5pm dont see why they dont wait the last hour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Was also there yesterday. It was a nice afternoon out for a tenner and you can get the tour of newbridge house and the farm access included in that tenner.

It would be good to see the show expand a little more in the next year or two, there is the capacity for more on display.

The entertainment in the walled garden was good, ian nichols band were good and there is a small craft beer tent there this year, so it was not all just for the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Dublinhurler

Definitely room for more improvements and I think there has been a big improvement on last year and hope next year it's improved even more. I'd love to see even more locally produced food suppliers and crafts. There's a lot more that can be done and hopefully will over the next 12 months but still a very enjoyable day out and the house is a fab building.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Thought it was excellent. Great effort and a good crowd.

Room for plenty more. Maybe local acts, musical society, drama or instrumental music and a bit of art and craft on display showing the talent of Fingal

Advertisement