Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pembroke Court

Options
  • 28-06-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭

Im looking to buy an apt in Pembroke court, has anyone any views on the area ?

Good or bad !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Student accommodation on both sides. Very busy road in front. I lived in one of the student places about 8 years ago, and it wasn't an area I'd want to live in again tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭spurshero

Where is Pembroke court please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,955 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Student accommodation on both sides. Very busy road in front. I lived in one of the student places about 8 years ago, and it wasn't an area I'd want to live in again tbh.

Care to elaborate ?

Apts themselves look good , not too worried about the busy road, minor concerns about the student accommodation .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Shelflife wrote: »
    Care to elaborate ?

Apts themselves look good , not too worried about the busy road, minor concerns about the student accommodation .

My views are discoloured by my experiences in student accomm.

There will be loud parties nearby, there will be broken glass, there will be drunken groups of students going home/out at all hours.

There isn't much nearby, like bars or whatever. Even the supermarkets are ~15 min walk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement