Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mislaid Ac/Dc concert ticket

• 28-06-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, three of us are going to the Ac/Dc concert on Wednesday night, my brother in law ordered the tickets online when they were first released and the three tickets were then posted to him by Ticketmaster. He dropped my ticket to me a few days after he received them. I put it aside then and only went looking for it a few days ago.
    I can't find it anywhere!!!
    Is there any way I can get the ticket re-issued or maybe use a printed version if I get on to Ticketmaster with the details about the tickets that were ordered??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭jh79

sgds wrote: »
    Hi, three of us are going to the Ac/Dc concert on Wednesday night, my brother in law ordered the tickets online when they were first released and the three tickets were then posted to him by Ticketmaster. He dropped my ticket to me a few days after he received them. I put it aside then and only went looking for it a few days ago.
    I can't find it anywhere!!!
    Is there any way I can get the ticket re-issued or maybe use a printed version if I get on to Ticketmaster with the details about the tickets that were ordered??

The card holder can ring and get them re-issued. I've done it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sgds

Would I be able to use a printed version as the concert is this Wednesday and probably wouldn't get new ticket reissued in time by post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭jh79

sgds wrote: »
    Would I be able to use a printed version as the concert is this Wednesday and probably wouldn't get new ticket reissued in time by post.

You'll have to present your credit card at the the ticket master prefab office outside the venue and they will give you new tickets.

Advertisement