Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

side gate

Options
  • 28-06-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

lads and lassies does anyone know anyone that makes gates for side of a house, preferably steel frame with wooden front.
    your help is much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

There is a welsh lad called Dai that makes gates.. He is also a custom motorcycle builder, I think if you search for Merlin motorcycles or something you will find him... Sorry I don't have a link or anything I'm posting from mobile

H

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

lads and lassies does anyone know anyone that makes gates for side of a house, preferably steel frame with wooden front.
    your help is much appreciated
    Heathen wrote: »
    There is a welsh lad called Dai that makes gates.. He is also a custom motorcycle builder, I think if you search for Merlin motorcycles or something you will find him... Sorry I don't have a link or anything I'm posting from mobile

H

Hi OP .
    IF you need Dai's number I'll pm it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Hi OP .
    IF you need Dai's number I'll pm it to you.

ye sound

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Can someone pm me the no please.
    Also any idea on approx price for standard side gate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

deisediva wrote: »
    Can someone pm me the no please.
    Also any idea on approx price for standard side gate ?

Sorry only seen post now .
    sending PM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement