Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on which game to buy needed

• 28-06-2015 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Basically I have only ever bought two games on steam, Payday 2 (which I only have 6 hours on and was disappointing with) and Sid Meier's Civ 5 (which I adore and have over 700 hours on.)

Anyway I was looking into buying a new game and am stuck between Endless Legend and Cities Skylines. I have heard great reviews and watched great play-through's on both but don't know which to choose.

Endless Legend is obviously very similar to Civ 5 and for that reason I feel I would enjoy that game but for that same reason I think I should get Cities Skylines as it is different but I am still very confident I will enjoy it.

Which do I get?????
    Any advice or reviews of either game welcomed :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Buy it, try it, don't like it, get a refund?

If Endless Legend was similar to Civ would that not put you off immediately, and instead make you want something different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

ChrisH97 wrote: »
    Basically I have only ever bought two games on steam, Payday 2 (which I only have 6 hours on and was disappointing with) and Sid Meier's Civ 5 (which I adore and have over 700 hours on.)

Anyway I was looking into buying a new game and am stuck between Endless Legend and Cities Skylines. I have heard great reviews and watched great play-through's on both but don't know which to choose.

Endless Legend is obviously very similar to Civ 5 and for that reason I feel I would enjoy that game but for that same reason I think I should get Cities Skylines as it is different but I am still very confident I will enjoy it.

Which do I get?????
    Any advice or reviews of either game welcomed :)

Check if they have demo version beside where you click to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Chris, if you fancy I can play some Payday 2 with you, it's a game that does take a bit of getting into because there's very little in the way of tutorials or anything and just sorta throws you in at the deep end.

Advertisement