Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howth aquathon

Options
  • 28-06-2015 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Anyone got a registration for the long race tomorrow they are not using and can transfer to me? PM me please if you do. Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Anyone got a registration for the long race tomorrow they are not using and can transfer to me? PM me please if you do. Thanks a mill

Got an email from them on Friday that said you can enter on the day between 6-7pm. .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

Think it sold out last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭declanobrennan

Steroo wrote: »
    Think it sold out last night?

hey I think perhaps there was a glitch with the site - this page had all the races showing as sold out last night but now they are all open.

I'm just gonna go along tonight and register. So false alarm I think. Thanks for the responses though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭smashiner

Hi Guys,
    See you there tonight, I am doing the 500M, 3.7K Race. I did the first Race last month as my first OW swim and really enjoyed it, ironically this time I am really looking forward to the swim and not the run (oppostite last time out), due to bruised ribs from another sport.... :-0

Advertisement