Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card cash withdrawals

Options
  • 28-06-2015 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Lost my pin to my bank of Ireland credit card, emergency has cropped up and need to withdraw money from credit card account, can I go into a bank of Ireland branch and take money out of credit card account without My pin but as long as I bring Id with me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

No you can't unfortunately. You'll be waiting at least 4-5 working days to get a new pin in the post. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

sarah1985 wrote: »
    Lost my pin to my bank of Ireland credit card, emergency has cropped up and need to withdraw money from credit card account, can I go into a bank of Ireland branch and take money out of credit card account without My pin but as long as I bring Id with me.
    Hi sarah1985, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

As Chris__ correctly mentioned, it is not possible to withdraw cash over the counter from a Credit Card account. This can only be done using your card and pin at an ATM. 

If you require a pin reminder and are registered for 365Online, you can submit this request via the Online Service Desk. Alternatively, please call our customer service team on 0818 251 251 and a representative can order a pin reminder which should be with you within 3 to 5 working days. 

Thank you for taking the time to post and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Elaine 

Advertisement