Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Camera Club, Annual Exhibition

Options
  • 28-06-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

My name is Colette and I am a member of Dublin Camera Club pleased to be here. I look forward to getting to know ye all but for now, I want to tell you that we are having our

ANNUAL PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION
    Opening July 7th. 2015
    @ 6p.m. to 7.45p.m.
    Dublin City Library & Archive,
    Pearse Street,
    Dublin 2.
    and thereafter during library hours until Friday 24th. JULY 2015

We love our photography and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we do, Please come along and have a browse,

You are welcome.

Colette, DUBLIN CAMERA CLUB

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Just back from helping put up this exhibition. Some really good work in there, some of which are members here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Nice one Cabansail, I would have helped but I'm not in Dublin this weekend. When you'Sail'ing back down under again? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ColsPhotos

On behalf of the club I thank you Cabansail club member and friend.

Colette

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ColsPhotos

The day is almost here Tuesday July 7th. our Annual Exhibition.

Invitations gone out now
    and Posters gone up
    Facebook friends advised
    of our Annual Event

The Trophies are ready
    Shining with pride
    The medals now numbered
    and nicely engraved.

The recipients now waiting
    for their special day
    When that cup or the medal
    Will confirm what they knew

THEY'RE SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST........JOKE

see Facebook page Dublin Camera Club / I would give our web page but I am only a newbie so now allowed sorry, you can guess though??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Wish I could be there but I'm now in the lounge at Helsinki Airport about to board the first leg of the long haul flight home.
    One night in Mong Kok (photo shop heaven) then back to Australia.

DCC still feels like family and I am very fond of this forum too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Really looking forward to tomorrow night - will be nice to see everyone's work!

I'd definitely recommend people pop in. It will be running until 8pm weeknights, up to July 25th. The Camera Club FB page is here.

Advertisement