Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing Apprentice - WEXFORD -

Options
  • 29-06-2015 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of any plumbing apprentices required in the wexford area i.e (Wexford, Enniscorthy, New Ross, Gorey) all areas are easily accessible for me..

I've been doing domestic and commercial plumbing part time since May 2013 in Dublin and have been recently registered with Jones Engineering in April in Dublin also and I'm currently serving my time as an industrial pipe fitter. I am looking to return to domestic plumbing and continue/finish my time doing that as the learning process is a lot better and the area of work is more ideal for what I want to do in the future i.e be a domestic plumber.

So if anyone knew of any places who needed someone or know any plumbers could you point me in the right direction please, thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stoporilshoot

Hello ..it wont let me post the link but there is what you are looking for on jobs.ie Id=1459787

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Superman9313

Hello ..it wont let me post the link but there is what you are looking for on jobs.ie Id=1459787

That's brilliant thanks for your help :)

Advertisement