Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Jokes-Which ones were your faves??

• 29-06-2015 1:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Here's one of mine,told to me by my older brothers:

Paddy Englishman,Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scottishman visit a haunted house.Paddy English is the first to go in while the other two wait outside.He sees a gold coin on the table in the sitting room,he picks it up,but as soon as he does,a ghost appears and in a terrifying voice the ghost says "Tonight,tonight,I shall haunt your house if you put that coin in your pocket." Paddy English throws the gold coin back on the table and runs off screaming.Paddy Scottish takes his turn to go inside.He also sees the gold coin on the table.He tries to take it,but again the ghost appears,and almost as soon as the ghost appears,Paddy Scottish disappears-empty handed.Next up is Paddy Irish,goes straight into the sitting room,and goes straight for the coin.Of course,the ghost appears again,and roars "Tonight,tonight,I shall haunt your house if you put that coin in your pocket." To which Paddy Irish replies:
    "Tonight,tonight,you can bite my shyte,coz this coin is in my pocket."

Which jokes from years ago did ye find the funniest?

Comments

Advertisement