Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bully on PS3

Options
  • 29-06-2015 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

So I was playing Bully for an hour or so and I couldn't see any save points so I assumed it was saving as I went along. Then I quit to check if it was saving and lo and behold I was back at the start again and when I went to select 'load' it says 'cannot find any Memory Card' or something similarly old PS2 school. Anyone know how to save your game on a d/l version of Bully on the PS3? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Sleep in your dorm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

dohboy wrote: »
    So I was playing Bully for an hour or so and I couldn't see any save points so I assumed it was saving as I went along. Then I quit to check if it was saving and lo and behold I was back at the start again and when I went to select 'load' it says 'cannot find any Memory Card' or something similarly old PS2 school. Anyone know how to save your game on a d/l version of Bully on the PS3? Cheers.

You have to create a virtual PS2 memory card on the PS3 to save PS2 games, same for PS1 games you have to make virtual PS1 memory card. It's the only way the games can "see" the PS3 hard drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dohboy

You have to create a virtual PS2 memory card on the PS3 to save PS2 games, same for PS1 games you have to make virtual PS1 memory card. It's the only way the games can "see" the PS3 hard drive.

Cheers. Don't think I did that before for other old games, but sound for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Not the point of the thread but I really enjoyed that game.... Has it held up well or is it 'dated' now?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭dohboy

Hadn't actually played it before but bought it in a PS Store sale and I'm enjoying it. It kinda feels like a game that would not be made nowadays - it's pretty crass at times - but that only adds to it, IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

You can get this game on PS4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Doyler92 wrote: »
    You can get this game on PS4?

No, only on PS3, since the PS4 doesn't allow PS2 games to be emulated on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Hey

Is PS4 down for anyone?

Advertisement