Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order Problem

• 29-06-2015 8:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭

Hi. 

I'm trying to set up a new standing order on 365 online. But every time I try I get the message The standing order cannot be added at this time and no other detail. Can you please provide some information as to why this error might be occurring? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi ec18, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

There may be many reasons why you are receiving this message and to ensure that you receive the correct response to your account specific query, it would be best to speak to one of our representatives. 

As you are registered for 365Online, you can submit your query via the Online Service Desk. Alternatively, please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to assist you. 

We also have a helpful link here on our website which might assist you further. 

We hope this helps and that your query is resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

Hi Elaine, 

It's not especially helpful as i was hoping for some information faster than via the online service desk. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

ec18 wrote: »
    Hi Elaine, 

It's not especially helpful as i was hoping for some information faster than via the online service desk. 
    Hi ec18,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As your query is account specific it would be necessary for a representative with account access to assist you with this.

Please call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to check this for you.

Hope this helps,

Tara C 

I have and the response I've gotten is that maybe there's an issue with 365 online....also not helpful

I have and the response I've gotten is that maybe there's an issue with 365 online....also not helpful
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi ec18, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Here are some reasons why you might be getting this message when you try to set up your Standing order:[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-You already have a Standing order set up to this account[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-The account you are paying too does not except Standing order payments.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-The account you are paying to is an International account. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Without further details it would be difficult to determine the reason in this case. However, if none of the above are applicable please send a PM with your name and phone number and we can arrange for a representative to call you to get information and look into this further for you.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]

• Advertisement

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Here are some reasons why you might be getting this message when you try to set up your Standing order:[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-You already have a Standing order set up to this account[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-The account you are paying too does not except Standing order payments.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]-The account you are paying to is an International account. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Without further details it would be difficult to determine the reason in this case. However, if none of the above are applicable please send a PM with your name and phone number and we can arrange for a representative to call you to get information and look into this further for you.[/font]

PM sent

PM sent
    Hi ec18,

Thank you for your PM, we have replied to you now.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Tow

Can I take it the Standing Order system now SEPA Compliant?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Tow wrote: »

Can I take it the Standing Order system now SEPA Compliant?
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Tow,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for your post.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It is not possible at the moment to set up a Standing Order on a cross border basis. We will be sure to let you know when we have any update on this.[/font]

Advertisement