Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MovieBox or ShowBox

• 29-06-2015 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I don't know if this has been asked before. this is kind of a double barrel question. Firstly I'm thinking of getting apple TV or Chromecast. Which one would you recommend and secondly how on earth do you down load showbox or movie box to your phone.. Im currently using an iphone 6 but have an old android if needs be.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

izzyregan wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been asked before. this is kind of a double barrel question. Firstly I'm thinking of getting apple TV or Chromecast. Which one would you recommend and secondly how on earth do you down load showbox or movie box to your phone.. Im currently using an iphone 6 but have an old android if needs be.

I'm not sure if you can get either of those apps for Apple devices, but I'm open to correction.
    You can Google for the apk files for your Android device. Not sure if the mods will allow discussion on these apps though because they are not exactly above board.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭izzyregan

Got it on my iphone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭ahmsalo

if you wanna know how to install showbox check this
    www.androidtvbox-kodi.ie/showbox

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Showbox on android.
    Moviebox on iOS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Is movie box and the popcorn app legal, surprised to see it in the App Store

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 56 ✭✭ahmsalo

rodento wrote: »

they are illegal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

rodento wrote: »

Check their reviews, the ones in the official App Store don't have any illegal content. So only trailers of movies or really crap movies. Those apps are a scam basically.

Advertisement